- Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research, Pondicherry University, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, 2013.
- "Progress and prospects in Indian Ocean modeling", International Conference on Meta Computing, 16-17 December 2010, Goa, India.
- "High resolution Indian Ocean modeling applications", Workshop of Modeling of Oceanic and atmospheric Processes, Sultan Qaboos Univeristy, Oman, March 2010.
- "Indian Ocean Dipole: Processes and Impacts" at "Young Scientists of Asia Conclave, Pressing problems of humankind: Energy & Climate", A conference of Concerned young scientists, TWAS, Bangalore, 15-17 January, 2009.
- 'Indian Ocean Dipole" 96th Indian Science Congress 2009, Northeastern Hill University, Shillong, 3-7 January, 2009.
- "Modeling of the Indian Ocean: Bay of Bengal fresh water plume and the Arabian Sea mini warm pool", The 12th Annual Congress on Fluid Mechanics, 18-21 August, 2008, Daejon, Koera.
- "Oceanic processes associated with the 2006 Indian Ocean Dipole", Asia Oceania Geosciences Society 2008, 16-20 June, 2008, Busan, Korea.
- 'The 2006 Indian Ocean Dipole and its possible influence on the circulation over Maritime Continent", International Seminar on Climate Variability, Change and Extreme Weather Events", 26-27 February, 2008, National University, Malaysia.
- "Oceanic processes associated with the 2006 Indian Ocean Dipole" IUGG XXIV General Assembly", Session JPS001, 2-13 July, 2007, Perugia, Italy.
- "Modeling Indian Ocean circulation", Celebrating the Monsoons, Indian Institute of Science, 24-27 July, 2007, Bangalore, India.
- "Association between Indonesian Rainfall and the Indian Ocean Dipole", International round table on understanding and prediction of summer and winter monsoons, 21-24 November 2005, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- "Numerical modeling of circulation and chlorophyll distribution in the Bay of Bengal", National Workshop on Oceanographic Feature of the Indian Coastal Waters, Naval Physical & Oceanographic Laboratory, 6-7 October 2005, Kochi, India.
- 'Thermal domes in the Bay of Bengal: Physics, phytoplankton blooms and implications", IUGG XXIII General Assembly, 30 June-11 July, 2003, Sapporo, Japan.
- 'Ocean dynamics during dipole events in an OGCM", Invited presentation, Symposium on the ocean-atmosphere coupled dynamics in the Indian Ocean, 17 - 21 December, 2001, Tokyo, Japan.
- 'Pathways of freshwater outflow from the Bay of Bengal", Invited presentation, WOCE Indian Ocean meeting, 19 May 1999, Miami, USA.
- "Decadal and interdecadal climate events and their impacts on the ocean circulation in the Indo-Pacific sector", Science of Climate '99, 21 January 1999, La Jolla, USA.